Personal opinion

 


I have this one girlfriend, she told me that she has diagnose with mild something about mental health. She always told me that she needs to struggle to make someone likes her back or want to be her friends or stay with her, so she struggle for it, she did a lot of things to make people stay with her, but she keep complaining that she don't have supporters, she don't have friends, that is what she think. 

But in my personal thought, it was just her over thinking which hit her hard. It is because during her birthday, she got a lot of surprise from her friends, cake, present, surprise

 and so much more. Meanwhile, I don't even get one during my birthday๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ข.

Maybe she is not a thankful person or somewhat. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Full with Suprise.

Slice Of Life |KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS|