Brown aesthetic wallpaper | Foto abstrak, Dinding gambar, Fotografi abstrak              Minimalist Floral Laptop Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Since nobody could find my blog,i've made desicion to post all about my heart here.

i've been at home for almost 7months.Finally,i am going back to college this October,my heart feel so happy but there is also fear.Is that okay?am i able to handle my degree life?how about the friends?.Sometimes starting a new journey is the most hurt things ever.Yea,things takes time.

During this new norm,I've learn a lot about life,handling family,cook,home cleaning,time with the creature,time for myself and a lot more.It help me a lot in growing myself.I have so much flaws,time by time,i finally could handle my flaws eventhough still not 100percent okay.

    billie eilish ~ i love you lyrics wallpaper | Love yourself lyrics, Lyrics  aesthetic, Song lyrics wallpaper             Love yourself for once | Quote aesthetic, Pink aesthetic, Aesthetic grunge

At this aged,i've learned a lot about loving myself first!when you able to love yourself,gave a respect,gave a time,gave as best as you could for yourself,then you have no hidrance of loving others,love your parents,love your siblings,love your friends,and all.Dress as best as you can.Put a makeup on your face,put a blusher,put a touch magic of eyeshadow on your eyelid,grow your lash with mascara.As long as you feel happy!Ignore others.Always show your best.

Love your body,do not care how your body shape is,but love your body fisrt.Then start setting a target to lose weight ,did as best as you can,no forced,no stress,no tears,no losing hope.Just follow the flow.

As well as yourskin,however your skin condition,how the skin colour is,love it first!Then set a target to have a flawless and glowing skin.Try to find the best product as you could,never once appeared in your mind to take a white supplement.Its not healthy,like Seriously.

Whatever it is,let it be yourself first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Is Full with Suprise.

Slice Of Life |KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS|